January 5, 2012

A Week of Christmas Fun - Days 7 & 8 New Years Eve and Day


For the past few years, the Whittaker family has been celebrating Newmas (Christmas Day on New Years Eve or Day). This year we rang in the new year by staring Death in the face! Ok, not really, but it sure felt like it.  One by one, we all succumb to a horribly strong stomach flu. The only ones left standing were Marie (my mother in law), Kim (sister in law), and Matt (brother in law).

Beniah was the first one in our family down with the bug. The chair is to keep baby brother from smacking him in the tummy. 



   
The cute, little stinker himself.




Next, Elijah and I came down with it.
Tim stayed up to care for Elijah while I was sick.
















My view from my sick bed/couch on Sunday evening.

                                                          

      
                                             

No comments: