January 16, 2012

Morphing

Today, we took our boys out to finally get Elijah's haircut.  After a bit of a wait, we were able to set up Elijah's booster chair and get prepped for his first haircut.
 




Elijah did fairly well considering this was a new and scary experience.
The first cut was his earlock that never fell out when he was a little baby. Yes, I did keep it.

"But, I don't want to lose my hair!"

Suckers make everything better!





Elijah lost it towards the end though when I had to hold his face still while the beautician trimmed up the sides and back of his head.

Finally, the torture... I mean haircut is over and my baby has suddenly morphed into a little boy.


Cookie cutter brothers.

2 comments:

Marie said...

A milestone in his life. Thanks for posting the pictures. I especially love the one of Elijah when you were holding his head still!! Funny!

joann boswell said...

Awesome pictures, Heather!