January 11, 2012

A Haircut is Pastdue When...

You could be mistaken for Justin Bieber 



Photo Credit

You look like you could be a member of the Beatles. 
Photo credit


What members of the Beatles thought when Yoko Ono got involved with John Lennon.
 Albert Einstein could be your twin.
Photo taken by Arthur Sasse in 1951


 I have told myself that we will cut Elijah's hair on Friday. Until then, I am going to enjoy the baby curls ...



... and his cute, little earlocks.  We joke that they are a throwback to my one drop of Jewish blood.



2 comments:

Marie said...

what a fun post! I love the comparison photos!!

...and I understand your reluctance to cut that sweet head of hair. I knew it was time to cut my first boy's hair when people kept thinking he was a girl. But it was still hard to cut those beautiful curls off!

Charissa said...

hahahahaha justin bieber...