June 30, 2010

1st Good Look at Baby #2

Today I had my 12 week ultrasound to determine if the baby has any birth defects. We are all in the clear on that account. We received a cd of the visit which thrilled me because now I don't have to take the time to scan in the pictures to the computer! The baby was so active that the technician had a difficult time measuring the baby. At one point he had to turn the examining table at such an angle that I felt like I was going to fall off or slide right out of my pants. Neither of which happened thankfully.

Baby #2


When Tim asked what the thing coming out of the baby's nose was, the technician said, "That's a booger." It's actually a hand curled up and pressing against it's nose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The small being is to be seen really very interesting. How it grows near. I come from Germany. So it can be this is not so good my English

Christi said...

You should take a picture with Beniah, the alien, and the ultrasound pic. (I always hated the ultrasounds because the tech always made me rotate a zillion times)

Jim Bauer said...

lol. A booger? At least the doc had a sense of humor. Some of them can be very clinical...my wife's OBGYN, for example was EXTREMELY clinical.