June 23, 2010

Kris and Nick's Wedding

This past weekend we drove down to Eugene to attend Tim's aunt's wedding. Even though Beniah didn't get a nap that day, we had a great time. I realized that I didn't take any photos of the wedding party, only of Beniah.

Beniah and Donny kept trying to blow out the candles before the wedding. I believe that they actually got one out. (I have to admit that this amazing photo was done by my sister in law, Joann)


During the reception, Beniah was entertained by taking pictures with the disposable camera that was on the table. Unfortunately, Kris and Nick will have around 4 pictures of Beniah's vest.


Waiting for our food to arrive.


After shoving a huge chunk of melon in his mouth.




On the way home, Beniah started getting really excited when we were passing under some bridges because Tim called them tunnels. Beniah kept saying, "More tunna! More tunna!"

No comments: