November 15, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Beniah!





 Four years ago today, Tim and I welcomed our first child,Beniah Mark, into the world.

 Beniah, I love your precious laughter,

I love your creativity,
(he was trying to make himself look like a cat)  

 I love your childlike belief and the songs you make up about Jesus.
 (This was a drawing of what God created. Beniah also took the photo.
Day 1: Sunlight. Day 2: Space between water & sky & a ball that Beniah insisted was there
Day 3: Bush, tree, and flower. Day 4: Icky, icky Sun, moon, & stars.
Day 5: Bird for the air & fish for the sea. 
Day 6: Eve riding a lion, a giraffe, and Adam riding an elephant.)

I love how much you want to hug and love on your family and how you say, "Family hug! I love all my family!"

 Happy birthday Beniah! We love you very, very much!

2 comments:

Beth Luse said...

I love that boy. He's so adorable.

Marie said...

I love him too! How blessed we all are to have him as a part of our lives!