August 6, 2014

2 Months Growth

Time has a strange way of passing. The older one gets, the faster it goes until you are left wondering how you got to where you are in life. In the humdrum of daily life, my baby has aged 2 months. He went from barely crawling to cruising along furniture in the time it took me to change out a load of laundry. Ok, maybe not that fast, but still really fast. Isaac loves his brothers and wants to be a part of whatever they are doing, so he is learning how to move as quickly as his body will let him.


He has gotten really good at getting stuck in easy to get out of places.

Another big accomplishment in the past two months, are the growth of his two top teeth. It's so much more fun when he bites me now!
Musical instruments make great teething toys!

Isaac has some great facial expressions too! I am actually happy that I got his cry face because every time I pick up the camera, he stops crying and poses.

In other news, we picked up an Ergo baby carrier, which makes life just a bit easier.


Isaac at 7 months. He is 21.5 lbs.

Isaac at 8 months. He is 23 lbs

No comments: