February 19, 2014

My Crafting Corner


When we moved into our apartment, I had grand schemes of a beautifully organized craft storage area. My fabric would be stored in such a way that I would know at a glance what I had. My glue gun would be placed just so next to the bag of glue sticks. My scrapbook materials would be in easy reach (and my boys' baby scrapbooks would be up to date).  That didn't happen at all! The craft shelves became a catch all with random craft supplies that are on my to do list.  So, to help me organize my closet, I've decided to actually finish my crafts this year!  I'm putting this list up as a motivational/accountability factor.

Craft To Do List

February - Make Storage Boxes, Mend Tim's baby hat, Make Infinity Nursing Scarf
March - Make Emergency candles out of the old wax I have. Put up picture frames for the boys artwork.
April - Real Hope Blankets
May - Picnic quilt
June - Up date / Start Baby scrapbooks
July - Work on my quilt for Elijah
August - Make a braided Rug

Extras -
Learn to Crochet,
Fix my Yellow baby quilt,
Make a quilt for Evie out of the fabric she gave me for this project


No comments: