March 9, 2014

Grandma Zella

   I first met Tim's Grandma a short while after we started dating. She was sweet with just a bit of spunk added in for good measure. She reminded me a little bit of my Great Grandma.  Fast forward a few years that included marriage, a baby, moving in with my in-laws, and a second baby. Grandma needed help caring for herself and moved in with my inlaws, making it a four generational house. While it was rough at times having that many people under one roof, it was also really nice for my boys to get to know their Great Grandma.

Great Grandma with 2 week old Elijah on moving in day.
Great Grandma with 5 month old Beniah


 Great Grandma enjoyed her great grandkids.


 

 (click on the photo to enlarge so you can see her hilarious reaction to Tim)

She had wonderful arms to run to when life got scary (especially when it involves Daddy and fireworks!).

It was so easy to love on her.


Great Grandma is now in heaven seeing the face of her Savior. We will forever miss her.

As Beniah so sweetly sighed tonight, "My life has changed forever!"

No comments: