March 11, 2014

Three Months Old

 My baby is now three months old. At times it seems like his babyhood is speeding by (especially whenever I pack up another size in clothes), but sometimes it seems like we've had him in our family forever and he can't possibly be just three months old.  Isaac is now a pro at keeping his head up while laying on his tummy and has become more stable in the exersaucer.





His biggest accomplishment has been rolling over. He now doesn't get much tummy time because he is constantly rolling to his back or at least attempting it.

Isaac LOVES watching his brothers play and seeing what is happening around him.

He also loves bath time...


...and anytime he can get his fingers in his mouth.

We recently moved him up to the convertible car seat. He could still technically fit in the bucket seat, but (oh my goodness!) at approximately 15 lbs, he is a chunk to carry.

We love our baby Isaac (tears and all)!


1 comment:

Marie said...

So sweet! I feel like I'm missing out on some things and am anxious for some time with my little Whittaker boys when I get home next week. Hugs to all of them.