June 2, 2014

Half a Year

I can hardly believe it. My baby is now 6 months old. Gone is the quiet, little baby that would sleep all day long. Now, Isaac is up and watching everything that his brothers are doing.

 He wants to be a part of their fun. 


He needs to be a part of their fun!

This month has seen a huge leap in development in Isaac. Not only has he popped through two teeth.
 
(Musical  frogs make excellent teething toys...)

(...as does Nerd Mickey.)

He also has started on solid foods. My applesauce is apparently subpar.

Since he has mastered sitting up, Isaac has realized that sitting up is so last month and is now determined to get on his knees and crawl.
Burying your face into a blanket is one way to get on your knees...

Isaac still struggles with forward motion, though.

But, he is bound and determined to crawl.

Isaac has been trying out various facial expressions. My little ham just loves my camera and will actually stop crying and smile whenever I point it at him.

The next three photos were taken within seconds of each other.


On Mother's Day, Isaac was dedicated at church.
 
 

 Isaac is now 20 lbs. 10 oz. and 27" long. He is sporting 12 month clothes (although I am about to give up on onesies because I was barely able to snap up the "just got out of the box" onesie that he wore today).


No comments: