April 1, 2014

4 Months Old

I can hardly believe that my baby boy is 4 months old. 

Isaac is getting really good at holding his head up and finding new friends.
(For those of you that don't know, the bump on the back of his head is a hemangioma
It doesn't seem to bother him at all. It just looks like it would.)

Isaac gives the best smiles...

...and reactions to Daddy's weird high pitched noise.

Whenever he is tired, he grabs his ear. Every once in awhile, he'll wake himself up when his hand relaxes and lets go of his ear.

Isaac is so tall and chunky, he barely fitting his 6 month clothes. I'm going to have to switch over his clothes in the next couple of weeks. It seems that I am always going through his baby clothes and switching them to the next size.

Did I mention how much I love his expressions!

Isaac Thomas Whittaker.
17 lbs. 7 oz. (85th percentile)
25 1/4" long (53rd percentile)
17" head circumference (98th percentile)

No comments: