April 2, 2014

Date Night

This year for Valentines Day, I scoured Pinterest to find a fun yet gift to give Tim when I came across this pin that had free printable cards. So, I printed them out and planned out some fun dates that we could do in the area. 

I had the year start out in March and planned a dinner at Orenco Station Grill. We were given a Groupon certificate for the restaurant almost 2 years ago and have yet to use it. We did go there for our anniversary 2 years ago, but forgot to take the certificate with us. It's been on our bulletin board ever since.

A couple of Saturdays ago, we packed up Beniah and Elijah and took them over to their grandparents house for a day with Grandma and Grandpa. They were super excited! 

Unfortunately, Isaac and I were feeling sick and I had no desire to drive 45 minutes to dinner, so we stopped off at Safeway for some soup, ciabatta bread, and Catching Fire.

This sick little stinker refused to nap and wanted to be held for a lot of the movie.

He seemed so sorry to interrupt our date.

It wasn't the date that I planned, but it was nice to have a sick day with only one child demanding my attention.

No comments: