May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


This year for Mother's Day, Tim surprised me by taking me and the boys out for breakfast before church. Ok, it wasn't a total surprise. He told me on Friday what his plan was since we would have to be out the door an hour and a half earlier than normal. But I still enjoyed my time with my boys.

While we waited for our food to arrive, Daddy taught Beniah the proper way to wear the Smuckers jam samples.

Elijah was an emotional rollercoaster at the restaurant. 
First, he was upset that I would dare to take the lens cap off.
Then came contentment when I allowed him to hold my coffee mug. 
Who wouldn't happy up by holding a mug of coffee?  

 Then came the tears again after Daddy told him "No."

After church came naps.

We ended this splendid day with walking around the neighborhood...
...and blowing dandelion seeds into the air.

It was a wonderful Mother's Day. How was yours?

No comments: