February 15, 2009

Dedication

During our time in Roseburg last week, Tim and I had Beniah dedicated at our church. For those of you who would have come, if you had known about it, I'm sorry that we didn't invite you. We completely spaced inviting people other than our parents and my sister. We were going to put the video of the dedication on here, but we don't have the USB cord to download it to our computer. Here are the pictures that were taken though.

Our Pastor, Dave, with Beniah

Praying over Beniah

We made it through without Beniah either bursting into tears or erping all over Dave.

2 comments:

Ravi and Evie said...

NO state the fact!!! You did not even invite your sister until a few days before.. we attended at the last minute... good thing we do not hold a very active social calendar

joann boswell said...

Aw!! I'm so sad to have missed this...though I guess we all know there's no way I would've been able to make it down (silly grad school). Miss you three.