February 13, 2009

More Cakes - Mine this Time

This past weekend, Tim, Beniah, and I drove down to Roseburg to celebrate my nephew's, Jeshu, 1st birthday. I helped my sister out by baking and decorating the Monkey cake.

This was the original cake that Evie got the idea from.

This is my attempt at the cake. I thought of the tongue. Evie thought of the teeth.


If you can't tell, that is supposed to be a banana.


Jeshu wasn't certain about eating the cake.

Once he got into it, though, Jeshu approved of the cake.

He got the frosting from his hair to the bottom of his feet. He stepped on the highchair tray that had frosting on it.

2 comments:

Beth Twist said...

Good job! I'm proud to know you...

Ravi and Evie said...

the cake was WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks Heather.. People asked me where I bought it from..