May 14, 2014

April's Date Day

For Valentines Day this year, I came up with 12 date night/day ideas.

Since April is my birthday month, I decided that we would head to nearby Camas, have lunch, and window shop at the local antique mall.

We ended up going to a small Russian restaurant for lunch. I went with a chicken and asparagus filled crepe. It was pretty good. Tim mocked me for taking a picture of my food.

I retaliated by taking his picture. That's how our relationship rolls.

Isaac was our tag along and was content to hang out in the stroller.

After lunch, we walked down the street to the antique mall and began looking at all of the yesteryear items for sale. Of course, Tim found an antique calculator and began figuring out how it worked.

Isaac also enjoyed the trip or at least whenever I cooed at him.

One item for sale was aptly named, "Cool Baby Buggy".

We had a fun time hanging out together (in spite of Tim's deadpan look on his face. It was literally the best picture of the two of us the entire date. How sad is that!).

May's Date Night: stacylaughs.com Roulette

No comments: