May 8, 2014

The Past Month

Today, I looked at the date and realized that over a month has gone by without me writing about our lives.  We've been busy and have had many "blog worthy adventures". We'll just say that we are too busy living life to write more often or something else cheesy like that. It's totally not because I forget to download the pictures off my camera until my card is full and don't think to write unless there are photos to go along with my ramblings!  To my credit, I did bring my tablet to my mother in law's house to write while I did laundry (our washer is kaput!), but we got to talking and the writing got put off until nap time.

This past month, Daddy brought out his Lego set and helped the boys construct some impressive creatures, space ships, and pirate islands.

The boys construct their own islands using the larger blocks (the only ones I allow on the floor now that there is a baby afoot.).

Tim and Beniah also deconstructed our broken coffee grinder just to see what it was like in there.

A couple in my life group at church invited the boys and I out to visit their new foal. Both boys were nervous about meeting the horses, but Beniah was the only one brave enough to come close to them. There is talk about horse back riding in the future. I'm excited about that since I haven't ridden a horse since I was a child.

We also went walking with a friend and stopped at a playground where Isaac shared his first swing ride with his new buddy, Titus.

I also turned 29 this month. I don't have any photos to show me opening my presents of 7 flower seed packets from Elijah and the tally counter from Beniah (so I can count how many questions he asks me). I don't have any photos from our fun dining out experience at Olive Garden (the boys were really good there. Shockingly good.) or of the planet cake that I made for my birthday to help show how the earth has an inner core. Why do I not have any of those photos, you ask? They were deleted off of my camera before I uploaded them to the computer. Nooo!!!
On the bright side, since I don't have proof that I turned 29 that means I won't be turning 30 next year, right?

1 comment:

Charissa said...

love the swing photo of our boys. And love that all record of your 29th has been erased. :-P