July 3, 2012

Staying at Home

  For some reason, I actually feel like a stay at home mom. I've been doing this ever since I was 37 weeks pregnant with Beniah, so the feeling shouldn't be a new one.  I think that it is mainly due to Tim finally having a career oriented job. Today was his first day working in 8 months. And while, we are still living with Tim's parents (and will continue to until after the summer is over) and can have them help out with the boys when needed, they are now solely my responsibility from the time they get up until Tim gets home at 5:20.  I am immensely enjoying this time (especially since, I got two batches of strawberry jam canned and the boys are both sound asleep).  Now for my afternoon cup of coffee!

Who wouldn't want to be the Mama of these two precious boys?

No comments: