March 15, 2012

The Ol' Bag Lady

This past month, my sewing machine has been putting on a lot of miles...er...stitches. So far, my favorite has been all for me! I found a messenger bag pattern online at ocd: obsessive craft disorder and decided to put my fears behind me and sew myself a new, durable, large purse. Why do I kid myself? It's just going to end up being a toy carrier. However, it will be a cute toy carrier! A word to the wise. If you have children under the age of 5 this project will take FOREVER! It took me four days of naps and evenings to cut, pin, sew, by sewing notions, take back too small sewing notion, and buy the correct sized sewing notion.  I am now done and very happy with the results.




Now that I am out of my crafting trance, I see a kitchen and a bathroom that is pleading for a good scrub down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Heather! You did a great job! ~Anggi