March 6, 2012

Angry Bird Attacks Writer's Block

I hate to admit it. I have terrible writers block! I heard somewhere (maybe in my own mind) that to get rid of it, just start writing.  I have been crafting a lot lately, so maybe that is where my creative juices are flowing.  My earliest February creation was the Yellow and Black Angry birds. My nephew, Jeshu, turned 4 at the beginning of the month and had a very cute Angry Bird themed party. So, I found a pattern at Obsessively Stitching and whipped up one Black Bomber bird and two Yellow birds (Beniah had to have one).




Beniah has been asking for more Angry birds and the piggies, until I told him, "Not right now! Please stop asking for them!"  To which he replied, "Mama, I have three Angry Birds. Elijah doesn't have any. Will you make Elijah an Angry Bird. He wants an orange one with blue on it."

My little manipulator!

I am planning on making some more for the boys Easter baskets. Hopefully, I won't put it off like I did our Christmas cards (which are on our dresser). Hmm... Easter cards anyone?

No comments: