May 5, 2009

4 Months Old

Although Beniah is 5 1/2 months old, I thought that I should put up pictures of his 4th month. He has grown quite a bit since these pictures were taken, but that is another post for another day (i.e. we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and can give the stats then).

This is the view that we saw whenever we put Beniah in his rocking chair.


Beniah loves his toys.


ChipnDale Beniah.


Beniah in waist high pants.


These are the feet of my favorite sleeper, unfortunately Beniah has outgrown them already.


Beniah was given a knock off Baby Einstein video for Christmas this year and loves it. He usually cries whenever I turn off the video.


Beniah at 4 months

2 comments:

thejrallimans said...

He is so sweet! I love the picture/comment about him watching his movie- I remember having a movie that I just HAD to watch and thought the world would end as soon as the credits came up. That is a piece of his life neither him nor you will ever forget!! Always keep that video :)

thejrallimans said...

Oh- and I don't know how I forgot to mention how absolutely priceless the Chip-N-Dale Beniah picture is!!! Frame that one!!