May 3, 2009

All Moved In

After a few weeks of waiting, Tim, Beniah, and I are all moved in to Tim's parents daylight basement. We thought that we had broken Mongkut with this move because he was a lap cat for a few days, but he is now back to his attack cat practices. I haven't taken any pictures of our new place yet (mainly because it's still a mess), but here are a few of the things that I will miss from the apartment that I loved/hated.

I will miss the kitchen with the stove that turned on by just leaning against the edge.


I will miss the balcony that was only large enough to hold my bike.


I will miss the shelves in the bedroom that looked like they were going to break in half if you put anything on them.


I will miss the bathroom that had a horrible mold problem and a hole in the wall that we covered with an above the toilet cupboard.


I will miss the weird dark marks on the walls.


In all honesty, we will definitely miss our landlord, Steve, and property manager, Harry, who were wonderful people to work with.

No comments: