May 25, 2008

Prego vs Ragu

Lately, I have had a lot of people call me Prego. One guy at my work said that he will call me either Prego or Lumpy. It’s been a rather hard decision which nickname to pick. I could either be called a brand of Spaghetti sauce or be told that I look like I have an old pillow under my shirt. He has made the decision a little easier, though. Now he calls me Bubbles
I have decided that I will call people Ragu or Hunts when I am called Prego.
“Why yes Ragu, I am feeling good this morning. Thanks for asking.”
“No Hunts, I haven’t felt my baby kick yet, but I am told that it will be soon.”
Here are some pictures to show you all how big I’ve gotten.

.
Here I am at 3 Months.

And here I am at 3 1/2 Months.
I have gotten some nice comments ("Wow, you barely look pregnant!") to some... well intended comments ("Wow, you're really big for a November baby!").
I prefer the former.

No comments: