December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007

Tim and I had a wonderful 4 days of Christmas that was filled with family and friends.
Here's a bit of what happened.

Whittaker Family Christmas
Fort Building for Donny by Auntie Jo.

Nephews Galore.
Jack pretty much ignored his 6 month old cousin, Donny, until Andy, Kim, and Donny were just about to leave. Then he was all about helping out with his cousin by putting in his binkie whenever Donny spit it out.


Auntie Jo and Monkey's Uncle (aka Tim) playing with Jack.



Presents!
We got Jack a Bob the Builder Hard hat and tool belt for Christmas. He didn't like the hat at first until other people started to wear it, then he wore it and put it on his mom, Beth.




And of course the 2nd annual wake up Uncle Timmy with Jack and marshmallows. Beth, of course, was thrilled that Joann and I gave her son marshmallows to carry around and get sticky from.



Luse Family Christmas

After leaving the Whittaker Christmas we headed down to Roseburg for church at Covenant Life Fellowship and then to my parents house where we stayed until after Christmas Dinner. Sorry, there are no pictures from this Christmas due to the fact that my camera batteries died and I couldn't go out and get more. Apparently, I took too many pictures of our nephews.
My family spent Christmas Eve doing our traditional dinner of snack foods while watching Scrooge. Christmas day was spent making culinary perfections with my mom and watching my dad and Tim clean up after us. In my family, the women cook and the men clean up.

No comments: